Create a positive culture
Teachers can encourage students for any skill or value — whether it's working hard, being kind, helping others or something else
Give students a voice
Students can showcase and share their learning by adding photos and videos to their own portfolios
Share moments with parents and whānau
Get parents engaged by sharing photos and videos of wonderful classroom moments
- Teachers and students will share learning experiences, assessment results and useful links that are relevent to what is happening in their classes.
- ClassDojo is a school communication platform that teachers, students, and families use every day to build close-knit communities by sharing what’s being learned in the classroom home through photos, videos, and messages.
- If you are not currently connected to your child/rens Class Dojo Portfolio, please send an email to their teacher.
- All classes have a Class Dojo page.
- We also have a School Dojo page that you will automatically be connected to when you sign up for Class Dojo.
- Class Dojo is a free app that can be downloaded on all smart phones.
Easy to use, available on your phone:
Can be used to give points within individual clasroom:
Communicate with your child's teacher:
Download for free and sign up using a unique code from your child/rens classroom teacher: