Primary schools very much depend on this donation to provide each student with access to additional high quality resources such as
- Chromebooks and iPads.
- Books, staionery and literacy resources.
- Maths equipment, activities and board games.
- Library books, shelves, software and resources.
- Musical instruments, speakers, microphones, productions.
- Swimming pool maintenance, chemicals, safety.
- Art supplies, paint, pastels, paper, cardboard, paste, resources, crafts, glueguns.
- P.E gear, sports equipment, balls, fitness resources, skipping ropes, athletics gear.
- Sandpit toys, water troughs, morning tea and lunch time equipment, playgrounds.
NB: The school donation is tax deductable. It qualities as a donation for tax purposes which means that you can recoup 1/3 of the donation through the Inland Revenue IR 526 claim form, which is available online.
We ask for:
$150 per student, each year.
$300 for families with three or more children, each year.
$20 discount if paid by the end of term 1
Online Banking - ASB - Target Road School
12 3109 0012404 00