How You Can Support Your Child's Learning
Our Home-School Partnership is vital and it is our aim to continue to strengthen this by bringing families and the school closer together to assist children in their their learning.
As a school we report to parents and the community via school reports, informal one to one meetings, school interviews and sharing our learning evenings.
Having in depth knowledge of how your child is doing in their assessments and learning is essential for their success. For example:
- have more equal learning-focused conversations with teachers, both formal (e.g. three way conferences) and informal (e.g. discussions before and after school).
- enjoy learning conversations with your child as you learn more about the way they are learning in school.
- access relevant infomation about how your child is progressing in their learning and in class.
- learn more about your child's achievements and learning needs.
- find out some of the ways you can support your child to meet his or her learning needs at home.
- access resources used in school to support your child in their learning at home.