How to Enrol
In person: You can visit our school anytime during our school office hours 8.30am - 3.30pm. Mathilda Uhrle, our school secretary will help you with this process.
Online: You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a time to visit OR request an enrollment form to print and complete at home before the visiting our school.
Phone: Call us on (09) 444 8494 during office hours and we will talk you through the enrollment process over the phone.
To enroll at Target Road School you will need:
- Enrollment pack, available from the school office.
- School uniform, available from The Uniform Shoppe or second hand item are available from the school office for $10 per item (limited sizes).
- Stationary pack, available from the school office for $20 - $35 depending on your child/ren's year level.
- Passport and birth certificate if your child/ren were not born in NZ.
- Arrange visits in their new classroom to suport them with the transition, if needed.
- A tour of the school if you are still making up your mind about which primary would best suit your family.